In chapter two it talks about how to form your rough draft and how to gather all the information need in different ways. It started by talking about how to draft an introduction that would include a thesis which announces the main point of an essay. It talks about how to make sure you have enough evidence to support your thesis and make sure how you write the thesis to give some information but not to much so the read will get interested and continue to read your writing. Also, it talked about the how to draft the body of an essay which this part develops support for the thesis. And also how to put a conclusion to the essay and make revisions to the essay.
I did learn a lot about this chapter and how to put an essay together and how to create a thesis and evidence. The way I'm going to use this is that I'm going to try my best to make the opening thesis as well as I can, that's were I have the most trouble. Building the evidence is that that hard and very much more simple then the thesis. One thing I been told to do be different teachers are to write out the body of the essay and then later go back and figure out the thesis which is very helpful.
No comments:
Post a Comment